For Meatloaf For potatoes
1 pound ground turkey or beef 1/4 cup chicken or veggie broth (or water)
1/4 cup fresh parsley (CILANTRO!!!!) 1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup medium red onion, minced 1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 Tbs ground cumin
2 large eggs
1 Tbs dijon mustard
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 Tbs tomato paste
1 Tbs raw honey
1 Tbs water
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine meat, crumbs, pars..cilantro, onion, cumin, eggs, Dijon, vinegar, salt and pepper until well mixed. Don't be afraid to use your hands!
3. Form mixture into a loaf pan.
4. In small bowl, blend tomato paste, honey and water until thick and smooth.
5. Baste the top of meatloaf with the tomato mix.
6. Bake about 60 minutes
1. Arrange potato quarters in a 1 quart microwave safe dish. Add stock or water, and cover with heavy duty plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes or until tender. Drain
3. Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper